|Ivantsev Nataliya Ihorivna,
candidate of psychological sciences, assistant professor
Associate Professor of General and Clinical Psychology, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy.
She graduated from Prykarpattia National University. V. Stefanyk.
In 1998-2001 she studied at the graduate school of the Institute of Psychology. G. Kostyuk in Kyiv. In 2001 she defended her PhD thesis in 19.00.07″Pedagogical and age psychology”.
Theme of the dissertation: Dynamics of student`s value orientations during professional training (Institute of Psychology named after H. Kostyuk, Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2001)
In 2007 she received the academic title of associate professor.
From 2001 to present he is an associate professor of the Department of General and Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
Internship: Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University, Department of Psychology, subject of scientific internship: “Research of problems of professional and personal formation of modern youth, its value potential in the process of vocational training”, 20.04.2016.
- Member of the Public Association “Ukrainian Association of Family Psychologists”.
- Member of the “Association of practicing psychologists of Ivano-Frankivsk region”.
- Cooperation with the youth public center “Etalon”.
Scientific interests: personality psychology, experimental psychology, psychology of general health and psychological well-being, crisis and extreme psychology, rehabilitation psychology
Main publications, scientific and methodological publications:
- Ivantsev N.I. Regulation of student`s value professional development: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Tipovit, 2006. 182 p.
- Ivantsev N.I. The content and research means of the personality`s value orientations: educational methodical manual. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2007. 31 p.
- Ivantsev L.I., Ivantsev N.I. Values measurement of the future specialist`s life creativity: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Tipovit, 2008. 384 p.
- Ivantsev L.I., Ivantsev N.I. Psychological peculiarities of student`s awareness of life orientations\\ Problems of modern psychology: Collected scientific works. Kamianets – Podilsk: Aksioma, 2009. P. 170 – 181.
- Ivantsev L.I., Ivantsev N.I. Psychological means of optimization of the future expert`s creative potential in the process of professionalization: Monograph. Ivano-Frankivsk: Tipovit, 2010. 124 p.
- Ivantsev L.I., Ivantsev N.I. Features and typology of value preferences dynamics in contemporary student`s consciousness\\ Problems of modern psychology: Collected scientific works. Kamianets – Podilsk: Aksioma, 2011. P. 411
- Ivantsev N.I. On problem of the personality`s understanding his own lifestyle// “Problems and prospects of Pedagogy and Psychology development in modern society” : Collected scientific works by the international Scientific Conference participants. Odessa, 2012. P. 19
- Ivantsev N.I. Personality`s values direction in the context of professional training // Collected scientific works of international Scientific Conference. Kyiv, 2013. P. 100
- Ivantsev N.I. The phenomenon of value in the modern socio-cultural environment // Collected scientific works of the international Scientific Conference. Lviv, 2014. P. 15
- Ivantsev N.I. Some aspects of psychological support for managing future specialists` future effectively during his professionalization // Collected scientific works of the international Scientific Conference. Odesa, 2015. P.40
- Ivantsev N.I. The process of self-actualization and the conditions for its activation in the process of future specialists` training// // Collected scientific works of the international Scientific Conference. Odesa, 2016. P.35
- Ivantsev N.I. Future specialist`s psychological well-being as an indicator of personal readiness for professional activity // Collected scientific works of the international Scientific Conference. Odesa, 2016. P. 44
- Ivantsev N.I. On the problem of personal growth and psychological health of student youth // “Psychology and pedagogy: modern methods and innovations, experience of practical application [Text]: Collection of theses of participants of the international scientific-practical conference (Ukraine, Lviv, 27-28 October 2017). Lviv: NGO “Lviv Pedagogical Community”, 2017. p.38
- Ivantsev N.I. Motivational-semantic formations and their role in overcoming addiction in addicts // “Trends in the development of psychology and pedagogy” [Text]: Collection of abstracts of participants of the international scientific-practical conference (Ukraine, Kiev, November 3-4, 2017). Kyiv: NGO “Kyiv Scientific Organization of Pedagogy and Psychology”, 2017. P.126 (co-author)
- N.I. Ivantsev. Educational-methodical guide to consultative lectures on the discipline “Psychology” for students of the correspondence form of study IPODN / LI Ivantsev, NI Ivantsev. Ivano-Frankivsk: The Fort Symphony, 2017. 100 p.
- N.I. Ivantsev. Aggressive tendencies in children’s behavior as a reflection of inner affliction // “Scientific discussion: issues of psychology and pedagogy” [Text]: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Ukraine, Kyiv, December 1-2, 2017) .). Kyiv: NGO “Kyiv Scientific Organization of Pedagogy and Psychology”, 2017. Part.1. P.98 (in co- author.)
- N.I. Ivantsev. To the Problem of Overcoming the Crisis of Adaptation to the Conditions of Education in Higher Educational Establishments by Students // Psychology and Pedagogy: The Need for the Influence of Science on the Development of Practice in Ukraine -24 February 2018, Lviv). Lviv: NGO “Southern Foundation of Pedagogy”, 2018. Part 1. P.44 (in co- author.)
- Ivantsev N.I. On the Problem of Maintaining the Psychological Health of the Person in Crisis Situations / Ukrainian Psychological-Pedagogical Scientific Collection: scientific journal. # 14 (July 14). Lviv: NGO “Lviv Pedagogical Community”. 2018. P. 40-48 (co-author.)
- N.I. Ivantsev General psychology: guidelines for the course for students of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics (specialty “Mathematics”) / L.I. Ivantsev, N.I. Ivantsev. Ivano-Frankivsk: City of NV, 2018. 88p.
- N.I. Ivantsev. Course work on psychology: methodical instructions / L.I. Ivantsev, N.I. Ivantsev. Ivano-Frankivsk: City of NV, 2018. 64 p.
- Ivantsev N.I. The Life Strategy of the Individual and the Possibility of its Formation as a Topic of Theoretical and Methodological Analysis // Collection of scientific works: psychology. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing House of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2019. Vol. 24. P.48-59
- Ivantsev N.I. Psychotechnology of formation in students of ability to self-reflection of own future // Introduction of innovative educational paradigm in the mountain schools of the Ukrainian Carpathians: monograph / in science. ed. M. P. Oliyar. Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun VP, 2019. P.317-337 (co-authored)
- Ivantsev N.I. Values-based orientation influence on the development of a sense of psychological well-being among students// The Precarpathian University Journal. Philosophy and Psychology. Series Psychology. 2019. Issue 22. P. 5-11
- Ivantsev N.I. Valuable orientations as internal factors of influence on the psychological well-being of the individual // “Psychology and pedagogy of the present: problems and state of development of science and practice in Ukraine” [Text]: Collection of theses of participants of the international scientific-practical conference (23- August 24, 2019, Lviv). Lviv: NGO “Southern Foundation of Pedagogy”, 2019. P.49
- Ivantsev N.I. Theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of personality in the context of life-creation and self-realization // Methodological, theoretical and practical problems of psychological science. Collection of articles by participants of the First International Scientific Internet Conference (Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University, April 17, 2019). Drohobych: “Fast-print”, 2019. P.102 (co-authored)
- 26. Ivantsev N.I. Theoretical aspects of preventive work to prevent and reduce the risk of emotional burnout in student youth // Methodological, theoretical and practical problems of psychological science. Collection of articles by participants of the Second International Scientific Internet Conference (Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University, February 25, 2020). Drohobych: “Fast-Print”, 2020. P. 82-88 (co-authored).
- 27. Ivantsev. Frustration tolerance as an indicator of students personal stability in the process of overcoming adaptation to learning crisis // Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Psychological science. Issue 6. P. 79-85 (co-authored).
- Ivantsev N.I. Prevention of emotional expression as a method of saving psychological health // Habitus: a scientific journal of sociology and psychology. Issue 12. Volume 2. Odessa: Helvetica Publishing House. 2020 P. 133-138 (co-authored)/
Conducts lectures and practical training in the following disciplines: General psychology, Experimental psychology, Psychology of general health and psychological well-being, Crisis and extreme psychology, Age and pedagogical psychology with the basics of psycho-diagnostics, Psychological counseling.
- bachelor’s and master’s theses;
- a problematic group of students united by a common theme: “Valuable content of psychological well-being of the individual: psychotechnology of formation”.